Apparently I don't. Not anymore, anyway. As predicted, things have become just life as usual here, so I rarely feel the need to share them with anybody. Still, many of you follow this blog not because we're in the Middle East, but because you care about our family, and you'd appreciate an update now and then.
We're all good. There's your update! What, you want pictures, too?
Well, instead of bothering with a whole bunch of photos in a blog post, why don't I just share the links to our albums for the last few months? If you're curious about anything you see, comment on it or email me, and I'll explain.
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014 - Lydia is born!
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015 - Um, possibly this won't be fully uploaded by the time you see this post, so give it a day or so... we have a very slow upload speed here.
We're all good. There's your update! What, you want pictures, too?
Well, instead of bothering with a whole bunch of photos in a blog post, why don't I just share the links to our albums for the last few months? If you're curious about anything you see, comment on it or email me, and I'll explain.
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014 - Lydia is born!
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015 - Um, possibly this won't be fully uploaded by the time you see this post, so give it a day or so... we have a very slow upload speed here.
No comments:
Post a Comment