Okay, so I haven't posted on my blog since January, but I've been thinking of starting up again. Because Google limits the number of people who can read my blog if it's private, I've decided to move it to Google+ so that I can keep adding readers while keeping it private.
I know many of you only followed my blog because you were getting ready to move to Doha. If you're no longer interested in following, it won't hurt my feelings. Just let me know, and I'll remove you from the list of who receives updates.
I also know a lot of you only follow it to see our cute kids, so here's something for you:
I know many of you only followed my blog because you were getting ready to move to Doha. If you're no longer interested in following, it won't hurt my feelings. Just let me know, and I'll remove you from the list of who receives updates.
I also know a lot of you only follow it to see our cute kids, so here's something for you:
2 comments:
Gasp! Holy Cow, Batman! Steve, your children look like small blonde Steves! It's uncanny.
-Beth (From Egypt)
They look like Rachel, too!
https://www.facebook.com/steven.thomas.stay/media_set?set=a.10101091986711849.1073741827.17803310&type=1&comment_id=12453671&offset=0&total_comments=1
But they do look a lot like me...
https://www.facebook.com/steven.thomas.stay/media_set?set=a.10100125425802659.2466907.17803310&type=3
Post a Comment